miércoles, 5 de enero de 2011

I don't believe you

I don’t mind it. I don’t mind at all. It’s like you’re the swing set and I’m the kid that falls. It’s like the way we fight, the times I’ve cried. We come to blows and every night the passion’s there, so it’s got to be right. Right? No I don’t believe you when you say don’t come around here no more. I won’t remind you, you said we wouldn’t be apart. No I don’t believe you when you say you don’t need me anymore. So don’t pretend to not love me at all. I don’t mind it. I still don’t mind at all. It’s like one of those bad dreams when you can’t wake up. It looks like you’ve given up you’ve had enough but I want more. No, I won't stop because I just know you’ll come around. Right? Just don’t stand there and watch me fall because I, because I still don’t mind at all.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario