viernes, 18 de febrero de 2011

Torn


I thought I saw a man brought to life. He was warm, he came around like he was dignified. He showed me what it was to cry. Well you couldn't be that man I adored. You don't seem to know or seem to care what your heart is for. I don't know him anymore. There's nothing where he used to lie, conversation has run dry. That's what's going on nothing's fine, I'm torn.



I'm all out of faith this is how I feel. I'm cold and I am shamed lying naked on the floor. Illusion never changed into something real. I'm wide awake and I can see the perfect sky is torn. You're a little late, I'm already torn.



So I guess the fortune teller's right, I should have seen just what was there and not some Holy light which you crawled beneath my veins. And now I don't care, I have no luck, I don't miss it all that much. There's just so many things that I can't touch, I'm torn.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario